Leads for HP 1630 logic analyzers

This is probably a hopelessly FAQ, but what the hey, I can't find it in Google....

I have an HP 1630G logic analyzer that I use to troubleshoot things like my old PDP-11 computers. I really need more of the leads - the loose lead sets that plug into the ends of the pod units. I've been watching on eBay, but all I see are either more modern leads, that won't fit, or entire 1630s, that go for more than I paid for mine (I guess I was lucky - I do have two lead sets). The connectors don't have a manufacturer's ID on them, so I'm assuming they were made by HP; I can't find a listing on either HP's site (no surprise) or Agilent's.

Does anyone have any suggestions for a source for these? Does anyone have a private stash for sale? :-)

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide -- Ian

Reply to
Ian King

Look at all of the various types of available connectors and see if one of them is adaptable, either directly or on a replacement basis. Then DIY.

Reply to
Robert Baer