Need HELP with embedded Linux.

=_NextPart_000_0018_01C3BF3F.E8F9B670 Content-Type: text/plain; charset="iso-8859-1" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

Hey,

=20

I am trying to get rtlinux 3.1 to compile on my workstation. I keep = getting an error saying that there is a variable conflict with xtime. I = never had to make any changes before when I had downloaded previous = kernels or applications for RH. The change is simple but adds more = problems in other areas. Is there some issue I am missing due to being = new to this environment? My workstation is running Redhat with kernel = version 2.4.20-24.9. The gcc version is 3.2.2.=20

=20

Thanks

=20

Aric

Reply to
Aric

Please do not use HTML nor MIME attachments in newsgroups. You will reach your audience with pure text.

     USE worldnet address!
Reply to
CBFalconer

And that is kernel 2.4.x?

Please include error message.

But I guess you are not building for RH - you are building rtlinux. (Are you cross compiling?)

What change?

Have you upgraded Redhat recently? (New headers and compiler?)

/RogerL

--
Roger Larsson
Skellefteå