porting linux2.6 on ARM922T based board

Hello all,
   I am trying to cross compile the kernel for ARM922T based board. I
have downloaded the kernel source. The kernel compilation steps given
on arm-linux ask me to:

For 2.6 kernels, the process is similar. Use <machinename>_defconfig to
select the machine, eg:
    bash$ make netwinder_defconfig

there is no config file in my linux folder. I guess it is specific to
the machine for which I am compiling my kernel How should I get it?

Thanks and Regards,
Noor

Re: porting linux2.6 on ARM922T based board

/usr/src/linux/arch/arm/config

Start with the file that fits best, make a copy and modify it to suit
your board.

--
Linards Ticmanis

Site Timeline