Where Do Electronic Designers Go On Vacation?

Money..

I recall one date where she got angry and wanted to leave after I pointed to my old car. :(

D from BC Amateur smps designer. British Columbia, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

Hope This Helps! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

go?

sure

A lot of (generally short) Japanese women are surprisingly well endowed. At least that's what a underwear wholesaler told me, and they should know-- being a married man, I don't look at that sort of thing myself. But Western brars don't fit them properly because the "point distance" is less.

Spehro Pefhany

Point distance?

D from BC Amateur smps designer. British Columbia, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

Like 'Free range Democrat'?

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to

Made from lawyers?

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I thought when you rendered lawyer you got shark oil.

Reply to
krw

Render unto Ceasar...?

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

And a shabby substitute it is. Lawyer oil doesn't work nearly so well--it's highly inflammatory.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

They'd spoil the eggs.

Reply to
krw

It's pretty good at greasing palms.

Reply to
krw

I wouldn't want them in _my_ salad ;-) ...Jim Thompson

If you mix the oil from two or more lawyers, you get a liquid which can dissolve an unlimited amount of money.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

That's after you render the leftovers from the pressing. Its like 'Extra virgin olive oil', except it comes from extremely ugly lawyers, instead of ugly olives. ;-)

--
The movie \'Deliverance\' isn\'t a documentary!
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

No, you are confusing it with the knock off "SnarkOil (tm)", it comes from politicians.

Reply to
JosephKK

just

Not at all, there was nothing rotten, decayed, or fetid about it. I make opportunities to avoid eating carrion.

Reply to
JosephKK