Where Do Electronic Designers Go On Vacation?

Ahhh.. a rent-a-chick. Asian women all look like little girls.. I don't find that sexy. I go for the mythical amazon warrior women that are tall,large bone and carry spears. I want Xena! Mmmmmmmmm :)

D from BC Amateur smps designer. British Columbia, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

Sheeeesh! How old are you ?:-) ...Jim Thompson

Or stick to McDonalds, KFC or Pizza Hut... The main problems when visiting Asian countries are:

- the food is very fat

- you need to drink a lot (more than you are used to)

- deal with the jet-lag properly

                     "If it doesn't fit, use a bigger hammer!"
Nico Coesel

Yeah right. Xena starts to look old at 25. The average Asian woman will still look fine for decades after she is 25.

                     "If it doesn\'t fit, use a bigger hammer!"
Nico Coesel

HA!

John

Given the above, apparently! ...but I hear the pink stuff helps. ;-)

Reply to
krw

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

40 ..And yup...I still dream of getting jiggy with a Xena warrior princess.. :)

Lucy Lawless is 41.

D from BC Amateur smps designer. British Columbia, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

pcb

down.

Cheng

day or

That'll make

what

and

So does Singapore. Of course for soma rather more thorough get away from it all you might try Bali or Tonga.

Reply to
JosephKK

ewwwwwww! :( Trannys...

D from BC Amateur smps designer. British Columbia, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

Lucy Lawless is still looking nice at 41.

D from BC Amateur smps designer. British Columbia, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

If I hear 'sucky? sucky?' in Thailand, I'll be running away..

D from BC Amateur smps designer. British Columbia, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

The snake i have had was similar to chicken, but greasier tasting and slightly gamey.

Reply to
JosephKK

sure

You never heard of botox, plastic surgery and Photoshop? Let me assure you a face is not the only thing that gets old...

                     "If it doesn\'t fit, use a bigger hammer!"
Nico Coesel

Just tastes like chicken to me. Lots of bones, of course, so more like chicken neck. Snake gall bladder and blood in baijiu tastes pretty much like baijiu.

Reply to
Spehro Pefhany

What, 40, unmarried, and living at home with mommy ?:-) ...Jim Thompson

Funny fact: snake is rich in omega-3 fatty acids: it turns out that snake oil really does a lot of the things originally claimed re: arthritis, inflammation, cancer, skin & eye conditions, etc. (*)

(*) Just be sure it's real SnakeOil(tm), not some cheap imitation.

-- Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
dagmargoodboat

Competition for single women is very high in BC. The women here are either ugly/fat or have extreme demands.

One laidback strategy I have is to just wait for husbands/boyfriends to die. Then be first on the scene to ask for a date :P

D from BC Amateur smps designer. British Columbia, Canada Posted to usenet sci.electronics.design

Reply to
D from BC

"extreme demands"? What? Competent? Good in bed? Good income... able to support them in the fashion to which they are accustomed ?:-)

...Jim Thompson

sure

ok...Lucy could be all patched up.

I've read somewhere that Asians are getting taller. It would be special to find a very tall Japanese woman..Say 5'9"

She's 6'4" and Japanese. megumi kawamura

uh..too tall :(