Toshiba presents first methanol mp3 players, 35 and 60 hours on a refill

[Rich Grise] wrote:
[hans = "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people = believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ...... = "A lot of environmental [sci/soc/pol] messages are simply not = accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and... = "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little = mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest." = -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as = a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

.... and as a result: = Pure politics is driving dozens of public health issues, notably = global warming, tobacco and other green shit. Great lies do = service for/in/of a "noble cause" which now trump truth & fact

[Ken]
[hanson] Ken, for crying out loud don't tell that to these greenies,...... or they will agitate to institute a new **permit charge** for cultivating tomatoes, work to promulgate another **enviro surtax** for selling and buying tomatoes and finally extorting an additional green **user fee** from us for eating tomatoes and tomato paste.... ahaha... ahahanson

PS: =1= In June 05 USDA/FDA aired/published that they will no longer endorse green products that are labeled "organic"! =2= The FBI and Homeland Security/DHS has declared enviros to be the number one terrorist threat to the nation. =3= Myriads of good, rational & HARD WORKING folks had enough from environmentalism and began to raise their voices as in news: snipped-for-privacy@enews1.newsguy.com... wherein it sounds like this: "Fucking greens should be shot...."

Therefore, Fuck all enviros!... before they f*ck you (out of your money)! ... Don't donate to any green cause!... Don't buy any enviro product! ... or you'll end up on a terrorist watch list! All enviro stuff is a con!... an evil green con! .... Fuck enviros!

ahahaha.... AHAHAHA.... ahahahaha.....

Reply to
hanson

I read in sci.electronics.design that Keith Williams wrote (in ) about 'Toshiba presents first methanol mp3 players, 35 and 60 hours on a refill', on Tue, 20 Sep 2005:

Isn't there an ANTidote?

John Woodgate

[Keith]
[hanson]
[Keith, the green town crier]
[hanson] AHAHA... and YOU speak of "nonsense"?... Are you a pinko to boot?... a latter day commie who believes that industry is out to kill customers. To boot, by your pinko green mentation then, CO is not toxic... only when it inhibits the function of the red blood cells it then "is a tad on the toxic side"... ahahahahaha.... AHAHAHA... Keith your are singing like a typical class 3 enviro... out of both sides of your mouth... just like your green bible demands.... for you to proselytize:

= "It doesn't matter what is true ... it only matters what people = believe is true ... -- Paul Watson, Greenpeace, and ...... = "A lot of environmental [sci/soc/pol] messages are simply not = accurate. We use hype." -- Jerry Franklin, Ecologist, UoW, and... = "We make simplified, dramatic statements, and make little = mention of any doubts we may have [about] being honest." = -- Stephen Schneider (Stanford prof. who first sought fame as = a global cooler, but has now hit the big time as a global warmer)

ahahaha... Thanks for the laughs.... ahahaha... I truly hope that I have not cranked you, Keith... ahahaha... ahahanson

Reply to
hanson

Everything is dearer in a dispensing chemist. Down to stuff like batteries, paper hankies, combs, toothbrushes. It's just a rule, I think :)

Mike Brown: mjb[at]pootle.demon.co.uk | http://www.pootle.demon.co.uk/
Reply to
Mike

Today you're quite likely to see this kind of thing... " fish and chip's ".

***********************

"Wouldn't the sentence 'I want to put a hyphen between the words Fish and And and And and Chips in my Fish-And-Chips sign' have been clearer if quotation marks had been placed before Fish, and between Fish and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and And, and And and and, and and and Chips, as well as after Chips?"

Reply to
donstockbauer

No.

Reply to
Rich the Newsgroup Wacko

Today you're quite likely to see this kind of thing... " fish and chip's ".

Kids today seem to have no idea where to put apostrophes.

Graham

Reply to
Pooh Bear

Oops! You're right on both counts.

Bob

simpler."

                                              A. Einstein
Reply to
Bob Cain

John Woodgate skrev:

I belive the first aid is to drink ethanol, the liver converts methanol to formaldehyde or something like that, but it starts with the Ethanol.

So if in doubt, have a few drinks and call a doctor :)

-Lasse

Reply to
langwadt

Hi Mike_Brown, What newsreader are you using ?

Are you the author of Pootle.Demon.CO.UK ?

Reply to
Jeff_Relf

Autumn -> Autymn

grr (r is a vowel.)

-Aut

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

No! no!, get rid of those rubbish German customs instead. But keep the one for keeping on a low-Latin diet, and add Greek (hAllAnEc, more like) to the list. For such funny German constructions as "ch" in "Ich", make it be spelt as it's said: E'h. Apostrofes are needed as half-breaks, such as to show contractions or elisions (duh), and the difference between, say, "can't" and "cant" and "who's" and "whose". I see that you haven't brouht Greek uses and possessives. Maybe you would like endingly puke on your paradigm?

-Aut

Reply to
Autymn D. C.

1) trn, on Linux. 2) Yes, but that depends what you mean by "author".

Why?

Mike Brown: mjb[at]pootle.demon.co.uk | http://www.pootle.demon.co.uk/
Reply to
Mike

What is this about his "pair of dimes"???

Reply to
Robert Baer

I read in sci.electronics.design that Robert Baer wrote (in ) about 'isopropyl alcohol and Kerosine.', on Mon, 26 Sep 2005:

We will grant him no quarter for his pair of dimes.

John Woodgate

Sounds a bit antcestuous.

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

It's also used to refer to swarming about, as ants do:

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Isn't that sex with an ant?

-- "Electricity is of two kinds, positive and negative. The difference is, I presume, that one comes a little more expensive, but is more durable; the other is a cheaper thing, but the moths get into it." (Stephen Leacock)

Reply to
Fred Abse

In sci.physics, Fred Abse

wrote >

Close. According to

:

For-mi-ca-tion An abnormal sensation as of insects running over or into the skin, associated with cocaine intoxication or disease of the spinal cord and peripheral nerves.

#191, ewill3@earthlink.net
It\'s still legal to go .sigless.
Reply to
The Ghost In The Machine

I read in sci.electronics.design that Spehro Pefhany wrote (in ) about 'Toshiba presents first methanol mp3 players, 35 and 60 hours on a refill', on Sun, 2 Oct

2005:

As indulged in by your antcestors.

John Woodgate