would

differently.

government

they

money.

the

It's

=20

As stated previously it is a stupidity tax. Being apparently regressive is only a coincidence. Hey, in fact its coolest characteristic is that = it "doubles" on the more aggressively stupid.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

took

=20

the

Sorry, the IQ of a mob is the lowest IQ of its members divided by the number in the mob. MAss media has made Amerika a MAss of mobs.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Yes, that may be right. I found another reference that suggested 9 square inches per LED. I took another look at the Home Depot unit and it appears they used the entire metal housing as a heat sink with a wide flange on the face. It was very cool to the touch, not much higher than body temperature, maybe 110 F.

So, I might try to couple the copper disk that holds the LEDs to the metal housing so the whole thing is a heat sink. Maybe some copper L brackets to anchor the disk to the outside metal housing.

-Bill

Reply to
Bill Bowden