Re: 5kV 40uA from 120VAC

> > I'm glad I got drafted. Don't know what I'd do without the low cost VA > > medical benefits. Went to school on the GI bill too. But actually, I > > beat the draft and joined the Marines 4 days before I was to report > > for the draft. The Army came looking for me when I didn't show up, but > > I was safe in San Diego at MCRD. > > > -Bill > > =A0 =A0Bill, you would do like many of us do, WE BUY OUR OWN INSURANCE. > =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0Mikek

I did buy health insurance from Blue Shield for 18 years, and before that my employers provided it. My first surgery cost my insurance company $87,000 at the VA hospital, which the VA was very happy to collect. But after age 60, with existing conditions, insurance is very expensive, so now you can help me pay for it.

Now go away.

-Bill

Reply to
Bill Bowden

Yep, just another person that thinks he's ENTITLED to have others labor for his benefit. Nothing new here. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Your absolutely right. There IS nothing new here. You're just another dumbass loser that has no clue about the US Military, or the VA, but that doesn't stop you from posting your ignorant rants. It's too bad you weren't man enough to serve, so you could have found out first hand what the facts are. The VA provdes last resort health care for those who can't get any other coverage. I'll bet you've never heard of 'Tricare for life' either.

From all the complaints I've seen from you, you're the one who feels entitled.

Michael A. Terrell