Re: Moving to new form of usenet ideas?

Nice!

Ed

Reply to
ehsjr

This guy?

The thing is, there are true Patriots, who Love America, in her original form (and really disapprove of what the scoundrels are doing to her), and there are the scoundrels who hide behind the flag: "You disagree with our Beloved Infallible Fearless Leader? You're UNPATRIOTIC!!!!!!!"

Thanks, Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Lester Zick snipped-for-privacy@nowhere.net posted to sci.electronics.design:

Now that is a curious post, what problem have you posted here. Someone else here has posted a very simple problem, at least for someone that actually earned a high school diploma, let alone an engineering degree, to solve and you have steadfastly refused to even address it. If you were any good you would have solved it at once instead of becoming a mockery.

Reply to
JosephKK

Thanks. I converted the large flag shot into wallpaper for various resolutions. They will be available on the new Central Florida Veteran's website, when its launched. Several local agencies have asked for copies of all the photos I take at these events. I just finished downgrading a Emachines 1220 from XP home to Windows ME, to use my favorite graphics tools. They crash or hang under XP, but have never failed me on the earlier Emachines Etower 733i, running ME.

Several of those photos are crooked, because the only clear spot I could find was contoured for drainage. I had to keep my cane in my left hand, leaving me with one free hand for the camera & tripod. I am trying to rebuild a used power chair, and build a joystick controlled telescoping mast and camera mount to be able to take better pictures.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Ah, yes. Who wrote "Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel"? Samuel Johnson.

This epigram should never be taken to be deriding patriotism.

--
Michael Press
Reply to

Don't be a fathead. Nobody likes a fathead.

John

I can think of a couple of much more interesting plays on "Lester Zick."

John

I already used 'Zester Lick'; whatcha got?
Reply to
John Fields

Lesser Dick?

John

Lackluster Lester Zickenass

And his little dog too!

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

Hmm, I didn't take it as a compliment, for either. Kinda like, "you're lower than a slug's lower intestine."

--
  Keith
Reply to

bud

No, that is _not_ why you're having a hard time, though everyone is laughing at you.

--
  Keith
Reply to