Re: Moving to new form of usenet ideas?

In other words I should change my font to accurately read your stupid comments?

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

[...]

^^^^^^ refuge

--
Michael Press
Reply to

Seems a better clue is that the current through each of R1 and R2 is equal. Easier algebra.

--
Michael Press
Reply to

--
Geez, I didn\'t want to _give_ it to him... ;)
Reply to

Hey, that's way too hard for these guys. I mean, algebra and division and hurtey stuff like that.

John

"hurtey"?

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

--
Thank you for your admission of defeat. :-)
Reply to

^^^^^

Even scoundrels need a last resort.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

It means "painful", as in "complicated math stuff like dividing hurts my head!"

So, what's the value of R2?

John

Even if that were true, you'd still be too stupid to know how stupid
you are.
Reply to
John Fields

--
It\'s obvious.
Reply to

--- Why would you hope I am if you don't know what it means?

BTW, "No, but let's hope you are." should read: "No, but I hope you are."

That is, unless you have some sort of kindergarten following.

-- JF

Reply to
John Fields

--- Well, since accuracy _is_ part of truth, and you claim to be interested in truth, then it follows that the answer is 'yes'.

Besides, I recall from an earlier post of yours that you stated you had changed it in order to view the proper location of carets, so what's the big deal?

As for stupidity, I suggest that your inability to do the simple exercise presented places the ball firmly in _your_ court.

But, perhaps the extra clue given by another poster, that in a series circuit current is everywhere the same, will get that brain cell working.

-- JF

Reply to
John Fields

You don't deserve a resort. That overpass is good enough for trolls like you.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

--
Well, so far all you've demonstrated is that you're full of
opinions.

Then you are so simple minded that sunrise puts you in stitches.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Yet he's smarter than you.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

another

Only in your fever induced nightnmares.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

--
Look around you.  The walls are tumbling down and you can\'t even see
it.  Or worse, you see it but deny it, which makes you even more of

Credit where credit is due. Sick has no credit, and is socially bankrupt. There's still hope for you. ;-)

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida