Re: Moving to new form of usenet ideas?

>>Lester Zick wrote: >> >>> >>> >>> > Michael A. Terrell wrote: >> >>> >> Soldiers during WWII didn't need it 'prepared', and if >>> >> it was good enough for them, it should be plenty good enough for >>> >> you! >>> > >>> > Yeah, and LOT of those guys are dead now. Coincidence? I think not. >>> >>> They got shot with spam? >> >>Ewww, Spam bullets. Was that an episode of Mythbusters? > >No. It was an episode of "BabbleOn 5". >

Now I remember where I saw you.

You were the star in that flic "Total Retard".

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

He was your stand in.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Don't quit your day job, Shirley.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

I do not stand in.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

--
Nor do you stand out.
Reply to

^^ up

Yeah, he does, like a just-struck thumb.

--
  Keith
Reply to