Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Look who's talking, Captain Obvious.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

The Pythagorean Theorem doesn't require a demonstration of truth because it's "obvious"? Ah the absolute irony of "Captain Obvious".

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

Jesus, aren't you the clever one. I just hoped you might know what you were talking about for a change.

Well there's you and Dork and apparently quite a few others. My threads have proven immensely popular over the last few years.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

And we're still awaiting demonstrations of truth for your opinions, princess. You really are too stupid for words.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

You know you really are a jerk. "Well since this . . ." and "well since that . . ." and "well since" whatever you feel like opining. Who says accuracy is a part of anything you haven't and almost certainly can't even define? You're an idiot.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

And it follows that your answer to any question is whatever you pull outta your ass.

Horseshit. Why would I change my font to read something I'm not interested in all that much to begin with? I'd just love to see that citation.

What the f*ck are you talking about? I don't do exercises from or for morons. You can't even demonstrate the truth of what you talk about and you seriously expect to demand others do your exercises?

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

--
You said that, not I, so stop trying to put words in my mouth,
cheater.

--
Man, are you full of shit!
Reply to

--- Well, if that's true, then you're really squandering your more-or- less precious life on this little tête-à-tête, yes?

As for accuracy, dumbass, it can certainly be defined, as a look inside your lexicon will reveal.

As far as the current "discussion" is concerned, accuracy _is_ most certainly a part of truth.

Consider: What's the honest-to-God true value of pi?

No one really knows, but if you try to find out with a tape measure sporting fiducials 10mm apart +/- 0.1mm, with the tolerances being non-cumulative, your result will certainly be farther from the truth than if you had a tape measure with fiducials spaced 1mm apart

+/- 0.01mm, again with the tolerances non-cumulative.

-- JF

Reply to
John Fields

--
All in good time.
Reply to

And thank you for yours.

I think I'm beginning to understand the problem. You guys are just amateurs. You have no conception of the problems I'm attempting to address because you're pretty much at the level of hobbyists. Not to worry. There's no point trying to talk to amateurs.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

Actually you put me in stitches.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

Yeah, yeah, Captain Oblivious.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

I certainly am.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

You did not look up the quotation, even after I posted a correction. The corrected phrase above remains a misquotation. Do you know who wrote the line?

--
Michael Press
Reply to

--
That oughtta be more than good enough for you.
Reply to

Obviously, Michael A. Terrell wrote the line.

John

JF

--
Where\'d you get that from?

You\'re still on the down side, loser.
Reply to
John Fields

My last part of this subthread was: 'Be careful, or you'll give yourself a hernia while trying to reach that high.'

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida