Re: Moving to new form of usenet ideas?

>What are you, about 12 years old?

> >Yes.

Mentally perhaps. This only means that the drinking you claim to be doing will cause you to depart from us quite early in life.

Hooray for that!

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

That's the most you can celebrate?

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

--
I can\'t reply for ChairmanOfTheBored, but as far as I\'m concerned,
obviously not, idiot.  However, it\'s not a bad place to start since

More word salad and buzzword bingo. And we're still awaiting demonstrations of truth for your opinions, princess.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick