Re: Moving to new form of usenet ideas?

Clever devil that you wish you were.

I already accepted correction gracefully and got called pompous for my efforts.

Yeah, I guess.

Natcherly. I'm just somewhat more ashamed of you, your kith and kin.

And I'm surprized you're allowed to post without parental supervision. I mean assuming you know who they are.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

Actually I got that quite amusing.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

Yes, yes, your opinions are invaluable but your science is a little weak.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

Actually not but then no one expects very much from you.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

Patriotism being the last resort of scoundrels.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

--
How would you know?
Reply to

Do tell...

--
JF
Reply to

I find it amusing that it took a real twit like the ZickTard to cause you to compliment me. :-]

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

Shoving them up retarded folks like yours asses till it exits your mouth?... yeah, sure. I enjoy it. Would you like to make an appointment?

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

You piss and moan when I call you the retarded f*ck that you are, yet you feel it is OK to spew horseshit like this, and consider yourself intelligent for doing so?

Your IQ just dropped another 40 points. I'd say you are leaning toward negative numbers soon.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

You were a mile off, dumbfuck, and you are too stupid to even see it.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

You've already said that. It looks like you're nothing but another '20 word wonder'. :( ,

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Clever, very clever.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

No, just funny. Humor, like motions to adjourn, is always in order.

Nearer, my God, to thee.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

You being the criterion of stupidity.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

Lottsa people've already said that. See collateral thread where you can bluster to your heart's content.

Which puts me what, 19 up on you?

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

No compliment. It's just that due to all the flag waving his reach is not quite what it used to be.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

How would you, Captain Obvious?