Re: Moving to new form of usenet ideas?

--
Then you should certainly welcome the contributions.
Reply to
John Fields

No, you don\'t.

You prefer whatever comes along which will allow you to be an
argumentative, deceitful troublemaker.
Reply to
John Fields

Truth doesn't really take long.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

Sure I do.

And the difference would be what exactly? That I prefer truth instead of kissing your ass?

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

No moreso than yourself.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

--- Hmm... Let's take a look at that:

First, it's my fault because you were using a proportional font and weren't smart enough to realize that if you'd have used a fixed-pitch font you wouldn't have had to complain about the location of the carrots? Orange you being a little disingenius?

Second, my suggestion that you use a fixed-pitch font to read my posts seems to either have fallen on deaf ears or ears which can't gracefully accept correction. I'll vote for the ladder, since from your post, above, you seem to have finally gotten the location right, have climbed high enough to grasp the meaning, and are now trying to refute what you once said by trying to impugn my Gramma.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

God knows your parents must be...

-- JF

Reply to
John Fields

--
LOL, it's about the best you could do at any level.
Reply to

Your IQ just dropped 40 points. Our knowledge of your maturity level just peaked.

In these groups, you're toast, boy.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

You're a goddamned retard.

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

A big, wooden, splintery NYPD broomstick handle! :-]

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

Then, the dope tried to use carets to point at a segment of a line I posted, and he got THAT wrong as well!

Reply to
ChairmanOfTheBored

Be careful, or you'll give yourself a hernia while trying to reach that high.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

--
How would _you_ know?
Reply to

--
Well, you may _prefer_ truth, but you certainly don\'t seem to be
bound by your preferences.

--
IKYABWAI?

Weak.
Reply to
John Fields

Everyone's a critic. Fewer can deal with truth because the former is based on opinion and the latter on demonstrations.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

Probably more in keeping with your experience.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

Good. Then eat me.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

Clever rejoinder. Haven't seen any truth outta you, sport.

The difference between truth and whatever you're trying to say.

Oh, tattletale! You're all talk. Let's see you demonstrate the truth of something for a change.

~v~~

Reply to
Lester Zick

First hand experience.