Re: man seen on mars?

Here it is:

But they do block Tiananmen Square from searches in China, so I wouldn't say Google Inc is uncooperative with authorities.

--

Reply in group, but if emailing add another
zero, and remove the last word.

Huh...Wellwhadayahknow... :P Probably ok'd just to show off where all the money went. Or... To scare other countries. :P Or.. It just doesn't matter...The spy satellites get these photos anyways.. Or... and most likely...It's just bumps... It's not a secret target.

D from BC British Columbia Canada.

Reply to
D from BC

People can see where the money went all over the free world, because it's still free.

They have a nice airpot to the NE and what looks like a small golf course NW of the airport. Lots of strange structures are scattered around. I found one area that looks like a giant 555 timer die, but now I can't find it again.