Tube source

FYI, I was in Tokyo the other day, in the Akihabara electronics sector. Was roaming inside the hallways in the building immediate outside the JR line and found a little old man sleeping in a little shop about the size of a closet, packed to the GILLS with all kinds of vacuum tubes. Must be nice to live in a place as safe as Tokyo, no one even thought of taking advantage of the old man. Anyway, if you're looking for tubes, that's the place to go.

Juan Jimenez

What's the address?

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

It's the building marked by the "F" tag. You have to enter the walkway between it and the building to the right, second hallway on the right, about

7-8 shops down on the right.

Juan

Juan Jimenez

I just realized I have a ground level pic of the building and the entrance to the shops.

This view is coming out of the Akihabara JR train station. On the left side there is a building sign that says "My Way". Walk in under that sign, second hallway to the right. About 7-8 shops down, on the right hand side.

Juan

Juan Jimenez