C&H sales is gone?

C & H sales website has vanished! Have they gone under? Where will Caltech students get DIY surplus junk?

((((((((((((((((((((((( ( ( (o) ) ) ))))))))))))))))))))))) William J. Beaty Research Engineer beaty a chem washington edu UW Chem Dept, Bagley Hall RM74 billb a eskimo com Box 351700, Seattle, WA 98195-1700 ph206-762-3818

Bill Beaty

They were selling off all their stuff last year.

So yes, I suppose they're gone.

Condolences, James Arthur

Reply to
James Arthur

That is a real shame. I used to love going there and browse their cool stuff.

I wonder if Apex Electronics (on San Fernando Rd.) is still there? Bernie's Surplus? Priority One?

Bob

--
== NOTE: I automatically delete all Google Group posts due to uncontrolled
SPAM ==

Cool! How is that done? People driving down streets and uploading material from a dash camera?

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Crap. If you look in google maps you can see their closing sale (50% off) signs in the street-level photo:

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

A special van with a 360° camera.

How the interface works, explained by a rather typical San Franciscite:

Best regards, Spehro Pefhany

Spehro Pefhany

Ah, thanks. That's why there are no pics where we live other than a photo from one pond. The sat images are also very old, >5 years since that's when we felled the pine trees and they are still in there.

Orange Spandex suit. Oh man ...

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

There was a Google Mapping crew staying at the same hotal I was in in Texas a while back.

Small station wagon, six high-end cameras in NEMA boxes on the roof. - |_| \\| |/

--| |-- /| |\\ -

--
Guy Macon
Reply to

Spehro Pefhany wrote:

Completely different from the one I saw in Texas. Different generations of hardware? The one above looks like a newer vehicle.

--
Guy Macon
Reply to

That's the first I've heard of those places.

Apex has a website:

Cheers, James Arthur

Reply to
James Arthur