PCI rev.2.1 needed

Hello,

I need PCI rev.2.1 specification. Does anyboday know where can i get it? Can anyone send me a copy ?

Thanks.

Sarah ( snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.ca)

Reply to
sarah shen

Rev. 2.1 of the specification is obsolete and no longer available. I'll be happy to send you a printed copy of Rev 2.3 for $200.

Since it's a copyrighted document, it's generally unlawful to make unauthorized copies.

Reply to
Eric Smith

Is there some specific rev 2.1 issue that you need advice on? You might get more info you asked a specific question.

TC

Can

Reply to
TC

don't know if it helps but

PCI System Architecture (fourth Edition) by Tom Shanley/ Don Anderson (published by Addison-Wesley) isbn:0-201-30974-2

is a really good introduction to the PCI bus, it covers up to the 2.2 revision. depends what your looking for though.

Craig Rodgers

Can

Reply to
Craig Rodgers