About VGA or Agp card

Im on my new project in transmitting and recording the video to and from the pc, how to composite video from my PC can anyone help me out in this work VGA will not work out in transmitting composite video is quite easier

Reply to
r.santhoosh

I really don't underestand your question but I think you are looking for Video Capture card. They are as cheap as $30.

snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote:

Reply to
Homer

Look for a VGA card, that says it supports 'VIVO'. This means that as well as having VGA outputs (much higher frequency than normal video), it has 'video in, and video out' connections. For the input side, you can get seperate video capture cards quite cheaply, but converting the VGA output to video, is quite difficult to do and involves significant expense using seperate units (a frame grabber, that can then output the data at the slower video rate). A VIVO card is a lot cheaper.

Best Wishes

Reply to
Roger Hamlett

You can get a relatively cheap video card with TV output. Two of my old GeForce AGP graphics cards have S-video/composite video output in addition to the VGA output. Still, a graphics card with video in and out may simplify things.

Jeff

     safety"
- B. Franklin, Bartlett\'s Familiar Quotations (1919)
Reply to
Jeff Findley