Corner strut.

Reply to
jurb6006

Must be another drive-by sniper.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

Sylvia Else wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@mid.individual.net:

Good thing sniping is damned near impossible on the move.

That's why they have GE M-134 miniguns in the helos.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Ah, the drive-bys aren't a problem. It's the *resident snipers* you need to watch - like Noddy and Co. They tell you that they've killfiled you but read everything you post and then snipe from behind their *killfails*.

--

Xeno

       (with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Reply to
Xeno

Nah, the residents - you know who they are, they're easy to keep an eye on.

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

Well, you've certainly got a point there! EG, Noddy, only need to point out his *lies* and he goes to jelly, killfiles you and snipes.

--

Xeno

       (with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Reply to
Xeno

I just can't understand why you just don't grab some bar or pipe and do it. All this stuff about annealing etc. makes it into a scientific endeavor. Do you have any experience drilling holes or putting a bit of bar in a vice and bending it ?

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

I asked what it was called. Who are you to judge whether I should use a different approach?

Sylvia.

Reply to
Sylvia Else

You're an intelligent woman Sylvia. Or so some people claim. Do you find it odd that people like "Xeno" can't be involved in any conversation unless he can talk about me?

Just curious :)

Noddy

I don't think he/she/it/they were judging. They were just wondering why you don't just go out and buy some steel tube or bar and make a replacement instead of turning it into a 9 part mini series.

As you love to do....

Noddy

Just curious Noddy! Why don't you front up with the *proof* you claim to have of your 2 decade long *boasts* in aus.cars. Rather than hanging shit on people all the time, why don't you just *ignore* topics and conversations that don't interest you or, more to the point, are beyond your ken? You can't keep putting into your killfile all the people who are asking you awkward questions. You will need to answer them sooner or later - or they may be answered in your stead. You see, some of your claims are without substance as verified by VetAssess and, through archival records, absolute definitive proof can be obtained.

It's just a matter of time.

--

Xeno

       (with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Reply to
Xeno

Feel free to *drop out of the topic* at any time Noddy. After all, it's not like you have any *trade experience* at metallurgy.

--

Xeno

       (with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Reply to
Xeno

Annealing is hardly a scientific process. It's a process that is used for the treatment of metals and alloys to return them to a position of optimum ductility. Cold working of metals results in work hardening which could lead to cracking and annealing reverses that process. In the case of the alloy tubing in question, the annealing process is carried out *prior* to bending as well as after. The process prior removes the work hardening of manufacture allowing easier bending and the process after returns the pipe to the most ductile state after bending so that it won't crack in service.

In my time in my trade I have performed annealing, quenching, tempering & carburising along with many and varied welding processes. These are simply *trade skills* that I learnt during my high school years and during my apprenticeship. No rocket science involved or required.

--

Xeno

       (with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Reply to
Xeno

Noddy wrote in news:qo6p61$ee6$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

You're just pissed because you got properly bracketed.

Now you are just another interloper troll in yet another NG. How quaint... not.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Fuck off imbecile. No one was asking for the opinion of a Trump Supporter.

Noddy

Noddy wrote in news:qo72mk$1o4$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me:

You are the imbecile.

You have invaded yet another netgroup, and are not civil.

You are so retarded that you cannot tell that I am adamantly against Donald J. Trump, so you are obviously also illiterate.

And you think me calling you a troll is an opinion.

Bwuahahahahahaha!

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

And Noddy reverts to type! How utterly unsurprising!

The odd thing is; you actually wonder why you become the topic of conversations here.

The reality, you want *control* of conversations, and everything else, here in aus.cars and it pisses you mightily when, instead of controlling, you become the topic of conversations in aus.cars. It's why you've become a *master of projection*, probably the only thing you have ever mastered to any degree in your entire life of failure. All the rest of the lies, bullshit and fakery you involve yourself in are nothing more than your futile attempts to be relevant to the motor trade.

Now, about the proof of those long term claims to be qualified in 2 trades - ante up!

--

Xeno

       (with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Reply to
Xeno

He is uncivil, a liar, a bullshit artist, a faker, a sociopath (failed) and an outright loon. Yes, you're on the right track with your assessment of him.

Well, he did flunk/drop out of year nine in a tech school. Wasn't even capable with his hands, much less his brain.

Concepts like that are definitely beyond Noddy's ken!

--

Xeno

       (with apologies to Ralph Waldo Emerson)
Reply to
Xeno

So how many times have you mentioned Alvey in a post in the last few months when you claim you can't see his posts ?

I'm sure Sylvia has worked you out as well, smart people do.

Reply to
Clocky