What type of connector is this?

Hello group(s),

perhaps someone has an idea what brand/type of connector this is?

It's a Wire-to-Board crimp connector, 2.50 mm pitch with a "true" locking mechanism.

The board where it's on carries a lot of different JST connectors that I was all able to identify, however this type is unknown to me and I couldn't find it at any of the common makers of such crimp connectors. There is absolutely no marking or branding on neither the header nor the housing.

Any hints and suggestions a greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance - and merry christmas to everyone, Tilmann

Reply to
Tilmann Reh

Hello group(s),

perhaps someone has an idea what brand/type of connector this is?

It's a Wire-to-Board crimp connector, 2.50 mm pitch with a "true" locking mechanism.

The board where it's on carries a lot of different JST connectors that I was all able to identify, however this type is unknown to me and I couldn't find it at any of the common makers of such crimp connectors. There is absolutely no marking or branding on neither the header nor the housing.

Any hints and suggestions are greatly appreciated.