looking for a Function generator circuit with XR2206

Hello,

i would like to make a function generator with a XR2206.

Does anyone have a circuit or know where to find one please ?

Thanx

Reply to
Mobidoy

Check the Exar web site for a Data Sheet and Application Notes yet?

--
James T. White
Reply to

guess where this came from:

4,910 English pages for XR2206. (0.14 seconds)

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

For me, 7,360 in 0.26 seconds, first try, 0.07 sec second try, 0.05 third try, then 0.27 seconds again.

--
 Thanks,
    - Win

I got 6,680 results in 0.07 seconds using Google.

Reply to
Robert Baer

I thing my google is getting old, I'll order another one today

martin

Reply to
martin griffith

Tried a couple of times, 0.03 sec was the fastest response for 7940 hits. But that the 0.03 sec does not include the time needed for sending the query and receiving the page, I'd think.

--
Thanks, Frank.
(remove \'q\' and \'.invalid\' when replying by email)

Jameco,

has a function generator kit, that judging from the part number (JE2206) uses it. cat # 20685CJ, $24.95

Mark Zenier snipped-for-privacy@eskimo.com Googleproofaddress(account:mzenier provider:eskimo domain:com)

Reply to
Mark Zenier

See the function generator reprints at

Many thanks,

Don Lancaster
Synergetics   3860 West First Street  Box 809  Thatcher, AZ 85552
voice: (928)428-4073 email: don@tinaja.com

Please visit my GURU\'s LAIR web site at http://www.tinaja.com
Reply to
Don Lancaster

Nah - you searched first, so when Robert did it, it was already in Google's cache. ;-)

Cheers! Rich

Reply to
Rich Grise

Hello,

XR2206.

Thanx

If you need any precision don't use these chips, they are too unstable.

Reply to
Andy