Nitrogen Gas Generator for Lead-Free Soldering

Does anyone in this group use a nitrogen gas generator when performing lead-free soldering? I would just like to know of the benefits to the lead-free soldering when using a nitrogen gas generator.

I would also like to know where one can obtain a nitrogen gas generator for lead-free soldering.

Charles L

Reply to
Charles L

--You might try posting this to sci.engr.joining.welding

-- "Steamboat Ed" Haas : Just another fart in Hacking the Trailing Edge! : the Elevator of Life...

---Decks a-wash in a sea of words---

Reply to
steamer