multimeter with scope calibration function

I've got a Sears 982015 digital multimeter with a square wave generator function on it. I want to use the function to calibrate an oscilloscope but I don't know the frequency nor amplitude of the signal it produces. Does anyone out there have the manual or other data on this meter? HElp please. Thanks.

Jerry Jensen snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net

Reply to
Jerry Jensen

In article , snipped-for-privacy@earthlink.net (known to some as Jerry Jensen) scribed...

You must not care about the accuracy of your 'scope.

If you need to calibrate it, do it right and invest in the proper hardware to do a decent calibration. Failing that, professional cal for older 'scopes is not terribly expensive. As one example, I've been quoted about $73 for the Tektronix 7904 mainframe.

Happy tweaking.

--
Dr. Anton T. Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)