Buying Greeenland

That would be great! We could send all asylum seekers there until they get their court date, rather then release them into the states never to be seen again. Great idea Trump. \:-)

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

that's a good lil statist, be a good boy and lick these boots right here. Lick them clean and shiny

Reply to
bitrex

Here's an anthem for you and your kind, ignore Bob's pleas.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx

You get your news via Pony Express or similar? Been in a coma?

Reply to
Whoey Louie

you's a VERY GOOD BOY. that's a good boy! come get your doggie treat and some pet-pets.

there won't be any role for you in a white state. Not to the young men who did the real work (and the real boots-on-the-ground killing) of building it. you're as expendable a Mexican - in what way do you see yourself serving them?

Reply to
bitrex

you's a VERY GOOD BOY. that's a good boy! come get your doggie treat and some pet-pets.

there won't be any role for you in a white state. Not to the young men who did the real work (and the real boots-on-the-ground killing) of building it. you're as expendable a Mexican - in what way do you see yourself serving them?

Reply to
bitrex

trumpets think that if they say "great idea Trump" enough they might get an invitation at kneeling down and kissing his wrinkly orange butt. What an honor!

Reply to
bitrex

Besides the poor grammar in your responses, they don't make much sense.

I had check to see I sent the right link, are you losing your mind. Oh, that is part of Trump derangement syndrome.

Have a great day! Mikek btw, where do you stand on open boarders?

Should anyone be able to come in?

Do we only let in asylum seekers only?

What criteria do we use for asylum?

Should we just believe their story and let them into the country?

Should we do a background check?

Do we let asylum seekers into the country with a promise they will return for their hearing?

Should we eliminate legal immigration?

Reply to
amdx

Should have posted a non-absurd type OT thread to begin with if you'd wanted to have some kind of honest discussion or ask a bunch of questions but it wasn't what you did.

Reply to
bitrex

Me illegal immigrant. Me no speakie English, pendejo. Me love fuckie you wife and take you job.

Reply to
bitrex

Half my family has used the no English line. Why is it wrong to have restrictions on the inflow of people into this country? I'm fine with legal immigration. Your head is filled with a lot of ideas about conservatives that aren't true. You have knee jerk reactiions, but I suppose.... trump derangement syndrome. Mikek

Reply to
amdx

don't complain that you don't get serious responses to an initial post that was over-the-top and silly and designed to provoke amusement/outrage to begin with. are you not entertained?

Reply to
bitrex

Yes, it was a little over-the-top and silly, Greenland's way to far! Not really designed to provoke, but yes provide amusement, it seems to have outraged only you. Just another symptom... Mikek

Reply to
amdx

Australia, V2.0?

Reply to
Michael Terrell

On Wednesday, August 28, 2019 at 2:09:21 PM UTC-4, bitrex wrote:

It's simply stunning how Trump hijacked the Republican Party and robbed it of all it's principles, morality and it's policies. He tells one lie after another, says stupid or horrible things, and they cheer him on. I'd say the crowning example of the hypocrisy is Trump and North Korea. He goes over there, kisses KJU's butt, gives him the legitimacy on the world stage that NK has been trying to get for 60 years. He signs a one page nothing document, then comes home and tells America that the threat from NK nukes is now gone, that he trusts KJU, that he's sure that he's denuclearizing right now. Any honest Republican would have to admit that if Hillary or Obama had ever done that, they would have their hair on fire, they would be calling them an idiot, traitor or worse. But Trump does it and it's all hail dear leader Trump! And how has it all worked out? KJU got his legitimacy, his status equal to a US president, he got to participate in the Olympics, he got Trump to call off part of the joint military exercises, he has Trump agreeing with him that the rest of the military exercises are 'provocative". And meanwhile KJU is 16 months further along with his nuke and ICBM development. On the news they just showed photos of the facility where intel believes they are building a sub capable of carrying ICBMs. And Trump? Monday he said that he has a great relationship with KJU, that Melania has also gotten to know him, that he;s sure he's going to make the right choice. The Melania part was another big fat lie. The WH had to admit just hours later that Melania has never met KJU. Clearly Trump is not right in the head.

Reply to
Whoey Louie

Lol but the Republican party has been 85% cowardly do-as-I-say-not-as-I do hypocritical I'm-against-"handouts"-for-everybody-but-me racist slimeballs for 50 years, probably.

Trump didn't "hijack" anything Trump was the guy American Republicans always wanted for long time.

It's why he succeeded while Mitt Romney fell flat on his face can you imagine Mitt ever saying he liked to grab some pussy from time to time? oooh yeah Mitt, grab me by the pussy Mitt...oh you so sexaaay.

It's why John McCain failed, Republicans think he was a moron for going to Viet Nam and getting his ass shot down and being a huge embarrassment, he should have stayed home dodged the draft and paaaaaaaaartay!

I'd say the crowning example of the hypocrisy is Trump and

Reply to
bitrex

Problem is you may have thought the bulk of the Republican party actually took those values seriously all that time. But most independent observers knew they were mostly full of shit

Reply to
bitrex

Why are all these posters getting their panties twisted over things that they have no influence on, when they could be designing electronics?

Can they????

Reply to
Sjouke Burry

snipped what I didn't read. You mean like, you will get to keep your doctor and your insurance will go down by $2500? Meanwhile my premium increased from $4,300 to $12,200 and Obamacare prices are skyrocketing. And I think Obamacare now covers 4% of the population. Wow.

Mikek

Reply to
amdx