Buying Greeenland

That's merely one small illustration of the chaos. I couldn't even begin to state it all.

I know/knew Brexit would/will be a disaster.

I'm gobsmacked at how bad it is before brexit.

Reply to
Tom Gardner

te:

izations, businesses that need influence with the US govt while his WIFE IS SECRETARY OF STATE. That money is going into her pockets too.

ches to anybody who would pay for them?

ica's

owed to work???

We can understand that perfectly. Everybody tells you that you are stupid, so you figure that telling other people that they are stupid is a regular p art of any discussion.

The problem is that you really are stupid, and most of the people who are t elling you are stupid have got it right.

a "job" that's a direct conflict of interest with your position.

One that Trader4 thinks introduces a direct conflict of interest with your position. Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State for quite while, and the o nly people who complained about Bill's habit of giving well-paid speeches w ere the kind of Republicans who complain about anything a Democrat does.

get paid for giving them) . The idea that he would have lost that right be cause his wife had become secretary of state is trifle bizarre. Trader4 has a lot of silly ideas but this one is sillier than most.

Only obvious to Trader4.

l misconduct I don't see much that would be considered an impropriety.

play,

Ex-presidents get paid a lot to give speeches. It's the mechanism that keep s the demand on them to give speeches down to a level that they can handle.

Any rabid right-winger can imagine other issues being involved but they are rabid, and don't get taken seriously.

To Trader4.

VE it was a bribe. As long as they felt they could not, then they wallowed in the pig's trough, stuffing their wallets. Imagine if Melania was going around getting paid for speeches.

icher with Trump in office.

Trader4 doesn't see much. Horatio Nelson had a habit of putting his telesco pe in front of his blind eye when he didn't want to see a signal, but Trade r4 is merely stupid.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Our Brexit experience was also messy.

Reply to
jlarkin

rote:

anizations, businesses that need influence with the US govt while his WIFE IS

eeches to anybody who would pay for them?

erica's

s.

llowed to work???

, so you figure that telling other people that they are stupid is a regular part of any discussion.

telling you are stupid have got it right.

th a "job" that's a direct conflict of interest with your position.

r position. Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State for quite while, and the only people who complained about Bill's habit of giving well-paid speeches were the kind of Republicans who complain about anything a Democrat does.

to get paid for giving them) . The idea that he would have lost that right because his wife had become secretary of state is trifle bizarre. Trader4 h as a lot of silly ideas but this one is sillier than most.

t.

ual misconduct I don't see much that would be considered an impropriety.

nce

o-play,

eps the demand on them to give speeches down to a level that they can handl e.

Curious thing that the Clintons revenue from speeches, both the total and the charge per speech went way up, years after he was out of office, but just when Hillary became Sec of State, eh? And that revenue to the "foundation" similary went way up and then collapsed once she was no longer sec of state.

And then they complain when I point out that they are stupid lib party hack s, that put party over country. Of course, that doesn't apply to you, because you're not even living in the US. You're not even an illegal alien , just a stupid Aussie troll.

Reply to
Whoey Louie

rote:

te:

rote:

rote:

ere until they

n again. Great

coma?

they might get

nge butt. What

y and robbed

tells

they cheer him

ay-not-as-I

racist

publicans

warned

tes that

thought

owed up

tured".

he

just

and very

e can you

me to time?

y.

n for going

nd

oth of those

said that

is dirty deeds

him down.

and brazenly.

despicable.

of

e always

don't

tically

cases,

right.

ome

mp was from

t isn't

hers have.

left in

azingly

the head,

to all.

ts things

d him

ury that,

acy,

and

?16 June

But Benjamin Franklin and Thomas Paine had written truthful propaganda abou t it how it was likely to pan out.

Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson lied through their teeth about what Brexit w ould do for the UK.

Once the US had got out from under UK control it had trading partners and w ays to make money.

Getting the UK gets out of Europe cuts it off from it's major trading part ners at a point where it's economy isn't generating all that much that anyb ody would want to buy.

This isn't likely to end well.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

snipped-for-privacy@highlandsniptechnology.com wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com:

Funny to see a punk like you laugh at Terrell's 100% lame jokes and yet you have to mouth off like a little bitch about mine.

You were raised wrong, boy.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Whoey Louie wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

Actually, The Clinton admin worked bipartisan as often as possible.

Our current admin fits your retarded claim though. To the T.

So what, you stupid f*ck. He shows a better grasp of the American circumstance than you do.

Yet another indicator of your flawed mentality.

I have never seen Bill troll any aussies that ever posted in the group.

Nice try, pathetic loser.

Reply to
DecadentLinuxUserNumeroUno

Again with the reading comprehension problem. I never said they didn;t.

Thank you for admitting that Trump is your administration. You claim to be a Republican, so if that's true, then you're right, he's your administration.

No surprise that Always Wrong would side with the Aussie troll.

Well on that you may be right. I don't know if he trolls Aussies too or not. But one doesn't have to troll Aussies, to be an Aussie troll, stupid.

Reply to
Whoey Louie

Trader4 doesn't seem to notice that he's troll, and is too dim to realise that I'm not one. My motives for giving him a hard time are entirely public-spirited.

He's too dim to appreciate what that means, and will no doubt froth at the mouth about it. It's what dim trolls do.

--
Bill Sloman, Sydney
Reply to

Hey I resemble that remark !!

Reply to
Rheilly Phoull

Whoey Louie wrote in news:8e17f48d-cfd4- snipped-for-privacy@googlegroups.com:

It does not get any more retarded than traitortard4.

The word "our" referred to America, you retarded traitorous f*****ad. Nice try though, shit for brains.