I could do that

Make a device where you push a button and make a white dot appear on a screen a second later. For a lot less than 3.76 billion Euros.

N Cook

Just wait till they crank it up to full power in a few months time!

Reply to
ian field

At least the galaxy didn't implode.

Reply to
JeffM

Archon

Yet

Reply to
Don Bowey

Shame a joker didn't tape a battery powered vibrator mechanism under the table of teacups or champagne glasses. Then switch it on coincident with the main event switch.

N Cook

What if it did and we are now in a parallel universe where it didn't?

Gareth.

Reply to
Gareth Magennis

Or maybe thats what the "Big Bang" really is.

doo doo doo do, doo doo doo do, .... (X files music)

Reply to
Gareth Magennis

I woked up at about 3:00 AM last night.I turned on my radio for a few minutes.George Noory and those other kooks were talking about possibly CERN might be creating Earthquakes.I turned off that kook show and I went back to sleep. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

And I'll thank you to all leave my private parallel universe immediately...

Reply to
PeterD

Growing black holes could be a free energy source. Black hole reactors are on the horizon.

--
Blattus Slafaly  ? 3     :)  7/8
Reply to

Quite so! - The collider hasn't been cranked up anything near full power yet.

A few years ago scientists were rather proud that they would be able to create black holes, in the face of growing public concern at the obvious danger this presents they have rather changed their tune and are now very keen to play down the possibility.

Reply to
ian field

Incorrect...thats definitely music from The Twilight Zone. Easy mistake to make.......

Deke

Reply to
Deke

You're just mad because the voices in my head wont talk to you! Besides, we like it here.

Reply to
Deke

So that's where they went. The last guy who had them was sending me death threats.

aioe.org, Goggle Groups, and Web TV users must request to be white listed, or I will not see your messages.

If you have broadband, your ISP may have a NNTP news server included in your account:

There are two kinds of people on this earth: The crazy, and the insane. The first sign of insanity is denying that you're crazy.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell