Connector ID?

Hi, all,

I have this very nice Mitutoyo FS-110 metallurgical microscope with a slightly mismatched lamp housing (wrong connector). It works okay with a separate DC power supply, but I'd much rather use the variable transformer built into the microscope base.

Mitutoyo uses connectors like these, which I have never seen anywhere else. They're sort of like a cross between DIN and Cannon connectors:

Anybody know what kind this is?

Thanks

Phil Hobbs

--
Dr Philip C D Hobbs
Principal Consultant

http://electrooptical.net
http://hobbs-eo.com
Reply to
Phil Hobbs

Looks like a Hirose. Hang on I'll find a part number.... like this,

If it's Hirose it will have a little HRS emblem. (all sorta mushed together)

George H.

Reply to
George Herold

Thanks, George!