HP transistor 1853-0357 substitute / replacement?

Anyone know of a substitute or replacement for an HP PNP transistor, part number 1853-0357 ?

It may be a special version of 1853-0218. How about a substitute or replacement for that one?

Thank you!

Reply to
TourEasyPilot

From a large HP X-ref that I have:

1853-0218 03406 NS65098

1853-0357 no info

03406 is the mfg. I don't recognize teh part number.

-

Jim Adney

Hi,

As you can see it's not on the list that you can find here:

=======================

1853-0213 02037 2x4236

1853-0217 02037 MPS 404A

1853-0218 03406 NS65098

1853-0221 01921 ZN5416

1853-0222 02037 2N491

======================

1853-0351 02037 2N6053

1853-0353 02037 MPS-U55

1853-0356 01698 TIP42

1853-0360 02037 2N3799

1853-0361 01698 2N6331

======================

Good luck

pf F5BQP

"TourEasyPilot" a écrit dans le message de news:

486d48b7$0$17173$ snipped-for-privacy@news.sonic.net...
Reply to
Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm)

On Thu, 03 Jul 2008 22:59:54 -0500, Jim Adney put finger to keyboard and composed:

03406 is National Semiconductor Corp

See

- Franc Zabkar

Franc Zabkar

It's possible that the Nat Semi 65098 might refer to a wafer process number and package code.

Wafer process #65 produced PNP devices for high-speed saturated switching applications up to 50mA.Typical commercial type numbers are

2N5771 (TO92)

I've no info on a process 98.

The internal package code '98', however, specified a TO3 outline. " " " " '65' specifies 14pin DIP ceramic.

Strike three......

Reply to
legg

Try a 2N2894 - DOD's FEDLOG lists this as a possible substitute for the 1853-0218 and -0357device. PNP Silicon, TO-18, RF/AF Amp.

Cheers, Brian

Reply to
Brian