Replacement Parts for HP Instruments (HP 1826-0090)

I've got a HP 6114A power supply that seems to have a failed op amp. I've got the service manual for the supply but the parts list only lists the HP part number (1826-0090) and references an apparently obsolete Sprague part (ULS 2151D). The op amp is in an 8-pin TO5/TO99 package so it is a rather old design.

Using Google, I found a HP parts cross reference and while it had some

1826 series parts the 0090 wasn't one of them. Also, a quick web search failed to turn up a source or data sheet for the ULS 2151D but did provide summary of its specs.

Any suggestions where I might find a replacement for the HP 1826-0090?

--
James T. White
Reply to

Industry Number : 1826-0090 NTE Device Number: NTE941 IC-FREQ COMP/OP AMP,8-PIN CAN

It looks like a common LM741 or similar op amp.

Industry Number : LM741 NTE Device Number: NTE941 IC-FREQ COMP/OP AMP,8-PIN CAN

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Michael,

Thanks. I didn't even think to try entering the HP part number into NTE.

It looks like that might be it. I did manage to find some parametric values for the ULS2151D on

and they seem to match the LM741 pretty closely. Thanks again.

--
James T. White
Reply to

I am collecting HP OEM part numbers from old HP manuals to put on my website. I have about half of the data compiled, but I hope to have the first list up in a couple months. I have too many projects going on at once to give it more priority.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida