Old HP transistor cross reference

Hi, I am Paolo from Italy. I received in gift an old HP Oscilloscope, the 1710B, to which they were removed some transistors from horizontal (?) deflection output board. Someone has the cross reference to replace the transistor originally fitted with HP part number printed on it?

Two of these it would have to be 4-419 (1854-0419) that it is mounted in Q5 and Q8 in 01720-66523 board.

Another other it would have to be 3-0232 (1853-0232) that it is mounted in Q6 and Q7 in the same board.

In Q1, Q2, Q3 and Q4 I do not know what there it goes.

Many thanks for any help.

--
Prima di rispondermi devi togliere le dita dal naso!!! :-)
Reply to

You probably want this list:

Hope it helps, but somehow your HP numbers look like non-standard even for HP.

--
Ciao, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Updated as an Excel spreadsheet, combining two other sources on a.b.s.e.

Unfortunately still without the OPs HP part numbers.

RL

Reply to
legg

It might be easier to take a look at the schematic, see what the parts are doing and then pick a few contemporary ones that Digikey has in stock.

--
Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

re

I wonder if the op still has a copy of the schematics for a scope that old.

The Textronic scopes that my company bought all came with user and service manuals.

Allen

Reply to
Allen

Not for the 1710 but at least the one for the 1707 can be found here:

Regards, Joerg

http://www.analogconsultants.com/

Use another domain or send PM.
Reply to
Joerg

Just for kicks, when it comes to HP manuals they go all the way back to

1941. I guess that was when Dave and Bill were still working out of the old garage:

Regards, Joerg