HP 16505A cable

Can anyone tell me what the correct cable is to connect the HP 16505A protocol analyzer to a 16500C/16500B+H. I haven't been able to find an HP part number yet in the documentation that I've found. I also don't know if the cable is specific to this application or also used elsewhere.

Thank You, Gary

Reply to
gwgjr30

Can anyone tell me what the correct cable is to connect the HP 16505A protocol analyzer to a 16500C/16500B+H. I haven't been able to find an HP part number yet in the documentation that I've found. I also don't know if the cable is specific to this application or also used elsewhere.

Thank You, Gary

Reply to
gwgjr30

Can anyone tell me what the correct cable is to connect the HP 16505A protocol analyzer to a 16500C/16500B+H. I haven't been able to find an HP part number yet in the documentation that I've found. I also don't know if the cable is specific to this application or also used elsewhere.

Thank You, Gary

Reply to
gwgjr30

A 50-pin SCSI-2 cable should work.

This is what you need to connect an external CDROM to the 16505A.

The bigger connector is used to connect to the 16501 expansion box.

Reply to
Keyser Soze

Thanks! I knew the 16501 connects through a 64 pin SCSI connector, but I wasn't sure about the 16505.

Thanks Again, Gary

Reply to
gwgjr30