Anritsu SiteMasters Wanted

Anritsu Sitemasters Wanted

email to: snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com

Reply to
phillipvogel

a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@m73g2000hsh.googlegroups.com...

Hi to all of you,

I've tried as a test to see the serious of this request by asking the purchase of a MINT quite recent U3661 26Ghz spectrum analyser full option. I can tell you that their offer isn't serious at all... It's just if you don't have to give them some money in addition...

This company is: Test Equipment Connection Corporation 30 Skyline Drive Lake Mary FL. 32746 PHONE:(800)615-8378 / 407-804-1780 FAX: (800) 819-8378 /

407-804-1277 snipped-for-privacy@TestEquipmentConnection.com

Not serious guys, believe me...

pf f5bqp

Reply to
Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm)

Hi,

And when I say these guys aren't serious I wheight my words!...

My MINT very new U3661 full option including the tracking generator they wanted to buy it from me at $3500 and I discovered they are offering a less interesting one (no tracking gen, no high stab reference, no carrying case, no front cover) on ebay for $14 995 !!!... More than 4 times!!!

What a gangsters!!!

pf

"Pierre-François (f5bqp_pfm)" a écrit dans le message de news: 486dafa6$0$868$ snipped-for-privacy@news.orange.fr...

Reply to