Fet for HF design

I'm looking for a mosfet better than 2SK544 which has high gain (27 dB at 100 Mhz), low noise (NF 1.5 dB at 100 Mhz) and small transfer capacitance (0.035 pF).

Any idea ? or a site where I could search for it on the basis of these topics ?

thanks

fu2 sec

Reply to
François Guillet

Mhz),

Look at the NEC phemts... NE3509 is a pretty hot part. It will have roughly 10 times the Gm of the 2SK thing.

John

100 Mhz),

).

Hello Fran=E7ois,

I don't know what spec must be better (and the application), but you may try

descretes, RF discretes, etc. They have various MOSFETS and SiGe transistors.

Best Regards,

Wim PA3DJS

don't forget to remove abc when direct replying

Reply to
Wimpie

"John Larkin" a écrit dans le message de news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com... | On Fri, 4 Jul 2008 16:16:40 +0200, "François Guillet" | wrote: | | >I'm looking for a mosfet better than 2SK544 which has high gain (27 dB at 100 Mhz), | >low noise (NF 1.5 dB at 100 Mhz) and small transfer capacitance (0.035 pF). | >

| >Any idea ? | >or a site where I could search for it on the basis of these topics ? | >

| >thanks | >

| >fu2 sec | >

| | Look at the NEC phemts... NE3509 is a pretty hot part. It will have | roughly 10 times the Gm of the 2SK thing. | | John

Very impressive gain. It looks a very good candidate.

Thanks.

Reply to
François Guillet

| Hello François,

| I don't know what spec must be better (and the application), but you | may try

descretes, RF discretes, etc. They have | various MOSFETS and SiGe transistors.

| Best Regards,

| Wim | PA3DJS

Thanks Wim. The parametric search is very useful. It is a pity such a tool is not provided by all manufacturers.

François F6FLT

Reply to
François Guillet