Need display for HP 83620A

Greetings,

I am looking for a working VFD display module for a HP 83620A Synthesized Sweeper. HP part number 1990-1295 or 2090-0357, ISE Electronics Corp CU40066MC-S7A. Any ideas where I can get one aside from Agilent (70 day lead time).

Thanks! Bill

Reply to
Bill

"Bill" ha scritto nel messaggio news: snipped-for-privacy@75g2000cwc.googlegroups.com...

maybe you can use some nixie tubes or seven segment display..

Reply to
Inty&Go

Try contacting the manufacturer

then click on product search. I gather it is a 4 * 40 character display?

Also if it is not critical, replace it with an LCD out of the scrap box. I once almost had to do this with a plasma display. (replacement price $AU6000). But managed to fix the unit by shear persistence.

regards Andrew

Reply to
Andrew Tweddle