Subject Author Posted Replies

RCA Model F32718 Shuts Down
Not much on the RCA model F32718 here. My son has one that just died. Press the power button, the LED blinks couple of times, and it goes out. I have not taken the back off yet t look, I wanted to...
4
4

Hitachi Ultravision Model 50UX26B Intermittent Power Shut Down
I too have the same model television. It seems this is the most commo problem for these units. On mine however, you can hear the tv clic when you press the power button. I have removed the back and...
3
3

AUDIOVOX AVP-6750M 12VDC VCR
Has anyone an idea where the sensor is located in the AVP6750M ??
3
3

Need Mits yoke 330p20904
I am in need of a 330P20904. Does anyone know where I can get one? techforce Wrote:
3
3

Re: Need help with CTC187 blooming/regulation problem
i also have the same problem with my ps32108 (ctc187). i am in colleg and am kinda strapped for cash. i dont need this tv but it is muc larger than the crappy old replacement. any feedback on what the...
1
1

Replacement motor for Sony DVD Player?
I can supply you wit your hard to find numbers. I salvage those CD roms that are not sold or display models. Motors are like new. I sell single item at reasonable costs. therepairman at
1
1

searching: schematics for oscilloscope Philips PM3267; can deliver PM3218, PM3632
Hello Gerd, 1) I have schematics about Philips PM3617 (like PM3267 but wit BW=50MHz only). Do you want this documentation? 2) I'm looking for schematics, service manual,... about Logic Analyze PM3632....
2
2

Tape deck has no audio output (Technics RS-TR373)
Hi there, I know its been a while now, but im having the same problem with m Technics RS-TR373 (no audio output and sound level meters stuck i mid). did you ever resolve your problem? what was the...
5
5

Manual for Micronta Dynamic Transistor Tester
I also would like to find a copy of the instruction manual. I e-maile radio shack but unit was discontinued in 1971 and is no longe available from them. so -- tech235...
8
8

Need help, please. Pioneer receiver VS. Lightning...
Sounds like you have the same problem that I have with mine, no radio. Did you ever get it fixed? dannyg1
1
1

Microwave Ovens
NEVER run a microwave with out the cover and after the cover has been replace it needs to be tested for microwave leaks.
2
2

Kenmore microwave acting intermittently
Sounds like one of the thermostats inside the case is bad. Could also be a bad transformer.
5
5

CTX VL400 Blown Capacitor
The capacitor c721 = 1uF 50V and te resistor R717 = 5,0 kohm(5000 ohm)(green, something, something) Please let me know if this worked out. Goodluck jaydee glasnostJDC Wrote:
1
1

Circuit for DeWalt Charger DE9107-XE
Hi Grames, Can you tell me what type of transistor is used which is attached t the cooling fin? Thanks in advance, Jan Hamer janfreak@xs4all.n
1
1

Re: Schematic for Trio CS1560A Scope
Hi David and Phil I have one for CS1560A service manual with schematic and parts list. I am looking for one for CS1562, could you send it to me? Thank
1
1