All-in-one question!

Posted this, & got one attachment, but it only shows problems, & no actual repair tricks!

A friend has a Lexmark all-in-one scanner/printer/fax, it showed low ink, they replaced ink, & still no printing! I know the stand alone printers have the same problems! Can you easily clean the print heads? Any common "tricks", to get it working? It's in perfect shape! Thanks, Rono.

Reply to
Rono

JR North

All you can do is to run the cleaning utility. Other than that, this means taking apart the printer, and trying to clear the nozzles, by soaking them in a dissolving solution of some type, and not damaging anything.

I found this make of printer to not really last very long. But when new, they usually work well. There are better printers on the market for a bit more money.

--

Jerry G. ======

A friend has a Lexmark all-in-one scanner/printer/fax, it showed low ink, they replaced ink, & still no printing! I know the stand alone printers have the same problems! Can you easily clean the print heads? Any common "tricks", to get it working? It's in perfect shape! Thanks, Rono.

Reply to
Jerry G.