Subject Author Posted Replies

Kenmore microwave acting intermittently
Sounds like one of the thermostats inside the case is bad. Could also be a bad transformer.
5
5

CTX VL400 Blown Capacitor
The capacitor c721 = 1uF 50V and te resistor R717 = 5,0 kohm(5000 ohm)(green, something, something) Please let me know if this worked out. Goodluck jaydee glasnostJDC Wrote:
1
1

Circuit for DeWalt Charger DE9107-XE
Hi Grames, Can you tell me what type of transistor is used which is attached t the cooling fin? Thanks in advance, Jan Hamer janfreak@xs4all.n
1
1

Re: Schematic for Trio CS1560A Scope
Hi David and Phil I have one for CS1560A service manual with schematic and parts list. I am looking for one for CS1562, could you send it to me? Thank
1
1

Disposing of my old Microwave Oven?
From my understanding of older microwave ovens (from the 80s, that we still use in the apartment buildings) the microwave reflector is called a Stirrer. Very easy to replace. I have read that when a...
3
3

Popular CD spindle motor part #'s
I can supply you wit your hard to find numbers. I salvage those CD roms that are not sold or display models. Motors are like new. I sell single item at reasonable costs. therepairman at
1
1

Under Counter Microwave Problem
The first thing I would do is check the socket to see if it is getting power at all. If you do open the case, remember that the capacitor is high voltage and can kill you even if the thing is...
1
1