what type transistor or FET?

While trying to repair my Sanyo VCR, ran across this transistor or FET that is shorted. Can use any info to help me determine type of part this is. Is a TO-92 device that carries the P/N's 3W2164 and T18006?"

Thanks, Dave_s

Reply to
Loading thread data ...

Dave_s: I found your previous posting-thread (unknown transistor) from Jan 25. Good news, it looks like you have the exact replacement transistor needed to repair your Sanyo VCR that you "stripped from one of your scrapped VCRs". Most likely the P/N is an "in-house" Sanyo OEM number. electricitym

- - - - - - -

- - - - - -

- - - - - - . . . .

Reply to

ElectronDepot website is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.