what type of connection or fitting is this?

Please see image with description. Not sure what it is called, but I need some. Thanks.

Jim Horton

Google 'wire spring clip' and look at images. Could be a hose clamp or tube clamp.

Here's one of many...

Clive
Reply to
Clive Arthur

ut I

Thank you. I couldn't remember what it was called. I wonder if it's possible to modify some small springs I have into one of these? I would

need to first compress the springs because they won't current fit the terminal post. I bet I don't have the heat to do it though, but may try

and find some of these fittings locally.

Reply to
Jim Horton