Hitachi AP62 Chassis Flyback Needed

Make : Hitachi Model : 60FX32B Location : T702 Chassis : AP62

Need a flyback for this set

Numbers on flyback are : 2436493A & HFL1735HP

Anyone got a good pull from the boneyard? One on the shelf? ========================== Jeff Stielau Shoreline Electronics Repair

344 East Main Street Clinton,CT 06413 860-399-1861 860-664-3535 (fax) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net ========================
Reply to
Shoreline Electronics

I may have one, Jeff, but I won't be back by the shop until Monday. I'll check then.

-- Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet

Appreciate it! Thanks Len!

-- ========================== Jeff Stielau Shoreline Electronics Repair

344 East Main Street Clinton,CT 06413 860-399-1861 860-664-3535 (fax) snipped-for-privacy@snet.net ========================
Reply to
Shoreline Electronics

Turns out the blue CRT was defective !

Running the HV section on the Sencore setup , collector pulse was ringing and distorted...just like a bad flyback. Did a little more digging to be sure. CRT checks bad and arcs inside neck when testing. Set will run with the CRT disconnected