sony kp-61s75 projection tv

My sony picture started showing double on one side and normal on the other. The double side looks like the colors have separated. I was told by a tv repairman that it was the liquid in one of the lenses. Can anyone tell me if this is the case?

Reply to
<ldean

If it happened suddenly - NO. A component has failed in the convergence circuit. You need to find the problem, replace it, then do the convergence adjustments. If you try to just do the adjustments it will not work!

Reply to
Jumpster Jiver