Philips child lock

How does one turn off child lock on a 20 - 27 inch philips tv set ?

Reply to
Ken G.

Ask Mom or Dad

Reply to
Graham

Come on people someone has to know . What else do you need to know to help with this . The lady no longer has the manual and as many philips tv`s i have worked on i never used the child lock before

Reply to
Ken G.

Reply to
streeticus

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net (Ken G.) wrote in news:18466-450894EB-10@storefull-

3237.bay.webtv.net:

We think the OP is underage and just trying to get around the Parental Control. (c:) Think about it... what easier way to find out, than to ask here?

Reply to
Jim Land

When in doubt try 1234

Reply to
Homer J Simpson

Reply to
bob kater

Ken has been posting here, and news:rec.antiques.radio+phono for years.

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

He started posting here when he was 3 years old.

------

Reply to
Sofie

No Model Number..... No easy answer. Not all of the sets had the same circuitry and microproccessors. A phone call to NAP factory should yield the answer.... have the MODEL NUMBER handy when you call.

1-800-526-9354

Best Regards, Daniel Sofie Electronics Supply & Repair

- - - - - - - - -

Reply to
Sofie

I thought it was when his Web TV was three years old. ;-)

prove it.
 Click to see the full signature
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Ok while most of you were being paranoid i asked a local tv shop and got the answer . Thanks to those who did try

Reply to
Ken G.

Which is?

Reply to