child lock, Tandberg model 7N54

My Tv has suddenly decided to activate child lock. It's a Tandberg model 7N54.

Anyone who can tell me how to deactivate the child lock.

I have the original remote control but have lost the manual.

Steen

Reply to
steen

Don't know if this is of any help, it's translated from French but it's the only thing a google search turned up.

TVC DESMETTE 7N54 T SILVER to block with code parental step of note for debloque "

E do not know if I could help you but I possede the desmet 2n55 and I possede this note in files if that I interest you you send it but contacts me if not for the debloquer tests this manip:sur your telecommande you have a function "zoom" remains to press on this key by supporting the key "volume +" of your television set after you it debloques by choosing with the keys gauche/droite your telecommande.

From :

Meat Plow