Do you have a question? Post it now! No Registration Necessary
- Posted on
- Philips 32PW4523/79R ctv randomly stops.
February 18, 2007, 7:34 am
rate this thread
Philips ctv model 32PW4523/79R wide screen.
Set may work for a few minutes then switch off.
Set may try to turn back on a number of times every few seconds.
Caps have been tested.
A dry joint does not appear to be the cause,
but a large area of the set has been resoldered.
Re: Philips 32PW4523/79R ctv randomly stops.
If this is A10A chassis, see if there is a microcontrolelr board in the
middle of chassis. It sits in connector like PC RAM connector.
Check version of microcontroller on the board. If anything below 1.6,
replace the board before looking for problems. (available as a swap over
for about $160).
Apart from that, I would investigate horizontal area, check all HV caps
there. Also, vertical chip can be a problem.
- » Replacing NiCd batteries in an obsolete Uniden UH-052XR radio?
- — Last Updated thread in » Electronics Down Under
- » A solid state replacement for the lowly 2D21 Thyratron tube...(sorry for the On-To...
- — The site's Last Updated Thread. Posted in » Electronics Repair