philips 32pt71b

I have a Philips 32PT71B, on a 32H8 chasis, at first there was intermittent sound, I hooked into my stereo system, no problems then audio seem to have returned on its own. It then started to "Lock up" no functions would work with switches or remote, you had to unplug set to reset. When you plug a vacuum in one outlet it would pop the TV off in another outlet, as I work out of town, the women of my house tell me this has been going on for a while. It seems that it has had one shock too many, because it will not come on at all, any suggestions. I am not an electronics guy but I will tinker. Thanks.

Lew

Reply to
Warrick Lewis