fault on philip tv

Hi there, I have got a philip tv model 31HT5405/05Z by switchin on it displyas LOCKED and all function does not function only function tv/aux works otherwise no tuning no volume control etc. please advise.Thanks. RB Gurung, Reading, RG1 7PL PHONE-07825952011

Reply to
ubgean

Hi there, I have got a philip tv model 31HT5405/05Z by switchin on it displyas LOCKED and all function does not function only function tv/aux works otherwise no tuning no volume control etc. please advise.Thanks. RB Gurung, Reading, RG1 7PL PHONE-07825952011

Reply to
ubgean

20 seconds on google found this...

Philips TV Model: 32PW6526-05 (SA10E Chassis) Procedure to exit child lock with pin unknown / "locked" displayed on screen Switch set on, press menu, select feature and press enter, select parental lock and press enter, then enter the code 0, 7, 1, 1 twice, the lock should now have cleared

HTH

Reply to
Deke