Philips TV went into lock mode

A friends Philips Tv went into lock mode after his kid have fig git with the remote control. The TV will not respond to any command. Please what is the way out? Thanks

Reply to
fynnashba

On Fri, 09 Feb 2007 16:21:09 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com Has Frothed:

Post the model number and I'll Google it for you, hell I got nothing better to do.

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

I would like breakfast delivered to my door at 9am. Orange juice. Cereal. One fried and runny egg, sunny side up. Two hash browns. Three bangers. Two rashers. Slice of black pudding. Mushrooms. Beans. Toast. Ketchup. Tea.

Ta ;-)

-- Adrian C

Reply to
Adrian C

On Sat, 10 Feb 2007 19:32:33 +0000, Adrian C Has Frothed:

Post your real name and address and it will be on its way.

COOSN-266-06-25794
Reply to
Meat Plow

Please the model no. is 14HT3252/01 the remote control model no. is ... RC 7940 Thanks

Reply to
fynnashba