Part datasheet +/or supplier

I am looking for a replacement part. It is an 8-pin SMD IC with the following on it:

F6091/SN1321

From what I can gather, it is a solid state fuse. I am looking for a supplier of these (google search turns up Alibaba, but the link shows other parts) or a datasheet that has the pinout.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Dan

ABR Services

Reply to
abrsvc

could be this:

JC

It is a Microchip CPU F6091, not a fuse, although in your situation it may have acted as such. ;)

Reply to
three_jeeps

For the win.

--